Aruba is known as “one happy island.” This destination may be best known for its beautiful beaches and perfect weather, but venture off the sand and you’ll find a happy island full of history, culture, rugged landscapes, exotic local dishes, and even more fun. You can walk for miles on Aruba’s beaches and soak your feet in the crystal clear water.
Aruba is a flatter island so it is easier to get around to the many dining options. The average temperature year-round is in the mid-80s. You can easily wander outside your resorts in Aruba and visit local restaurants and shops. You can enjoy lots of beach-time, kayaking, snorkeling, and sunshine!
Recommended Resorts in Aruba
- Occidental Grand Aruba
- Riu Palace Aruba
Activities in Aruba
- Snorkel the crystal clear water
- Shop downtown at the local markets
- Take an ATV ride on the beach
- Explore the history of Aruba at the archaeological museum
- Sign up for kite-surfing school
- Visit Arikok National Park
- Skydive over the island