St. Lucia is known as the Hawaii of the Caribbean! This island is full of tropical mountains, bamboo forests, banana trees, sugar plantations, and exotic birds and plants. St. Lucia is very popular for snorkeling, scuba diving, zip lining, and kayaking. The water is crystal clear!
Home to one of the Caribbean’s most famous landmarks, the two towering volcanic cones, Gross Piton and Petit Piton (referred to as the Piton Mountains) are a must-see on any visit to the island. Enjoy excursions to Saint Lucia’s volcanic origins and explore a drive-in volcano or heal the mind, body and spirit with a dip in the therapeutic Hot Sulpher Springs.
Resorts in St. Lucia
- Sandal La Toc
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian
- Sandals Halcyon
Things to do in St. Lucia
- Hike the famous Piton Mountains
- Scuba Dive with exotic fish only in St. Lucia
- Take an ATV ride through the rainforest
- Horseback ride along the beach
- Bicycle to a waterfall
- Shop in Soufriére or at the local markets