The island of Kauai is known as the “Garden Isle” because of its natural beauty. Flowers and fruit are everywhere, with drive-by waterfalls and postcard beaches. Kauai is home to the legendary Na Pali Coast and the colorful Waimea Canyon gorge. See why Kauai is called the “America’s Garden of Eden.”
The oldest and northernmost island in the Island chain is graced with dramatic, natural beauty. Outdoor adventures and romantic escapades flourish on Kauai. Explore the beaches of the Coconut Coast, see Waimea Canyon, “The Grand Canyon of the Pacific,” or take a boat ride to marvel at the towering cliffs of the Napali Coast.
Recommended Resorts in Kauai
- Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa
- The St. Regis Princeville Resort
- Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach, a Wyndham Grand Resort
- Kauai Marriott Resort on Kalapaki Beach
- Outrigger Waipouli Beach Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Kauai Resort
Activities in Kauai
- Hike the Waimea Canyon “Grand Cayon of the Pacfic”
- Visit the Napali Coast to see spectacular sea cliffs
- Lay out at the famous Poipu Beach Park
- Take a movie tour and see where Jurassic Park was filmed
- Soak in the lush peaceful atmosphere
Want to visit Kauai and experience adventure? Contact me today to start planning your next journey! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a form and I’ll be in touch! I’m your Cincinnati, Ohio based travel agent.