Maui is known as the “The Valley Isle.” The second largest island is home to what some believe are the best beaches in the world. The Maui landscape is dominated by massive Haleakala Crater on the south side and the majestic West Maui Mountains on the west side.
Stay in Kaanapali and Lahaina on the west, or Kihei and Wailea to the south side. The waters off of Maui are also some of the best places in the world to whale watch every winter. Enjoy a traditional Luau on evening and dance under the stars. Maui has a dynamic nightlife, lush tropical wilderness, and some of the best shopping in Hawaii.
Wake up early to catch the Haleakala sunrise, stroll through the historic hot spot of Lahaina town, or drive the long and winding road to Hana for spectacular scenery.
Recommend Resorts in Maui
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa
- Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa
- Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea
- The Ritz Carlton Kapalua
Activities in Maui
- Go whale watching in Lahaina
- Drive the famous road to Hana
- See an incredible sunset at the Haleakala National Park
- Catch the some sun-rays at the Makena Beach State Park
- Enjoy a luau and try new Hawaiian foods
Are you interested in learning more about Maui? Contact me today to start planning your next journey! Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out a form and I’ll be in touch! I’m your Cincinnati, Ohio based travel agent.